It took me several home inspectors to find the right one for my clients. Dan Kopp is extremely thorough and with his past experience as a general contractor, he understands homes and the home building process. Dan continually educates himself on the most recent building codes to ensure my clients' safety of their new home. Every one of my clients have been more than satisfied with his services and one of them stated, "that was the best money he had ever spent". That client chose not to buy a home because of major structural issues with the home that were found by the extensive home inspection provided by Valley Home Inspection. Thank you, Dan, for always doing such a great job.
Dan Kopp is a prompt, professional and highly qualified Home Inspector. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable in all areas of inspection, but he also has excellent communication skills. He does very thorough inspections, and then takes the time to explain everything in detail to my buyers so that they know exactly what they are dealing with. I have total confidence in his abilities and feel comfortable recommending him to all my Real Estate clients.
Keller Williams Realty Boise
Dan provided excellent service above and beyond the actual home inspection. He was very generous in taking the time to help explain and resolve problems with our home builder. He stands behind his work, and we eagerly recommend him to any Treasure Valley home buyer.
Heidi Leben & Matthew Peltzer
Being a Realtor it is my duty to provide the best service to my clients. Realtors? cannot perform certain duties, like home inspections. So, I continue my customer service commitment by using the best people in those professions. Dan Kopp is, by far, the best home inspector my clients and I, have ever worked with. Things I like most about Dan are:
- His professionalism. Dan dresses professionally, and carries himself professionally. He has a positive attitude even when problems are "uncovered" in a home. Dan is the first to suggest how it may be fixed practically and correctly.
- Dan's inspection background, extensive education, and the fact he is ASHI Certified, gives clients confidence in the job he is doing, and allows Dan to communicate with clients very well.
- Dan always gives my clients and myself prompt, clear communication.
- Dan provides the most information to my clients. Look at one of his sample reports. They are amazing.
- Perhaps most importantly, Dan has saved my clients time, money, and headaches by finding "hidden" problems early.