Dan Kopp, ASHI Certified Inspector
Serving Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Eagle, Kuna, Star, and surrounding areas Call 208-941-0243
Certified Professional Inspector NACHI CPI #18092023 ASHI Certified #244451

Valley Home Inspection's 200% Home Buyer Guarantee

Valley Home Inspection is committed to providing the most thorough home inspections in Idaho. We guarantee you a complete, competent and professional inspection performed to the standards of practice established by ASHI. If you are not 100% satisfied with the level of service we provide we will refund your inspection fee plus pay for the ASHI Certified inspector of your choice to perform another complete evaluation of your property. We know what we deliver, but how can YOU know that till you experience it? That's our 200% guarantee!

Give us 10% of your confidence, we'll earn the other 90% every time!

Conditions for the Guarantee:

  1. Our 200% Guarantee will remain in effect for 5 business days from the date of the inspection.
  2. Client must be personally present for at least the last portion of the inspection. This is specifically so we have the opportunity to discuss the inspection and findings it in its entirety with the client.
  3. Client must provide their specific concerns in writing.
  4. A reinspection must be done by a fully certified ASHI inspector that is in good standing at the time of this re-inspection.
  5. A check will be generated by Valley Home Inspection to the re-inspection company, in their company name, for their inspection fee up to, but not to exceed, 100% of our original inspection fee.
  6. To our multi-unit investor/commercial friends, sorry, but this 200% offer only applies to residential single unit inspections.
  7. A signed and witnessed Valley Home Inspection release and indemnity agreement must be received to initiate this process. (available here)
Some things are obvious. For the things that aren't, you need a professional home inspection Expertise Badge